The Automated Reserve Module (ARM) allows to continue passenger and luggage check-in even during Internet outages. The ARM is linked to the airport’s main departure control system and assists with any issues, be it communication failures or problems at the main system servers. The ARM allows to continue with the registration process and therefore prevents flight delays.
This module may also be used as a full-time automated check-in system. It is capable of performing the following key functions:
- processing passenger lists (PNL/ADL);
- checking in passengers and luggage;
- controlling passenger boarding;
- processing electronic tickets;
- printing flight documentation;
- managing passenger manifests;
- managing luggage manifests;
- completing flight service and sending all the necessary messages to airlines at destination airports, by email or through SITA channels.