RAM is a Reserve Autonomous Module that allows you to continue checking-in the passengers and baggage in case of loss of connection and absence of Internet connection. The RAM module works in conjunction with the Main DCS-system installed at your airport, being an assistant in any problems, whether it’s a outage of network or a failure on the servers of host DCS. RAM will allow not to stop the check-in process and avoid flight delays.
The RAM module can also be used as a full-fledged DCS to check-in passengers and baggage, having the following main functions:
- PNL / ADL Processing (Passenger list);
- Passengers and baggage check-in;
- Control of passengers boarding the aircraft;
- Processing electronic tickets;
- Printing flight documentation;
- Passenger manifest;
- Baggage manifest;
- Completion of flight services and sending all necessary telegrams to airlines and destination airports, by e-mail or by SITA channels.