The portable system is an autonomous, movable module that consists of a check-in desk and a boarding control desk. The system allows to unlock the immense potential of regional air travel.
It may be used for:
- offline operations during technical outages in the main network;
- check-ins at business-class lounges or for business flights;
- providing portable check-in facilities for specific passenger categories (for airline use);
- equipping smaller airports;
- checking in specific passenger categories (delegations, groups) outside the airport and servicing business flights.
When used together, our departure control system and autonomous “portable airport” equipment will make the airport completely self-reliant, regardless of any external factors like power outage and Internet disconnections.